We are looking forward to a fun and exciting Summer of 2021 at the Ulmstead Pool!
In order to maintain a safe environment at the Pool, we will need to implement the following guidelines this summer.
2021 Pool Guidelines
- No more than 150 members may be in the pool area at any given time. There is a maximum of 75 in the water.
- Members must sign in and sign out so that we ensure we have an accurate count at all times.
- No guests allowed. Only Ulmstead Pool members may use the pool.
- Pool furniture will be available for members, however it is the members responsibility to disinfect the furniture used such as tables and chairs. Cleaning supplies will be provided by the pool.
- As per AAC COVID-19 guidelines, face masks should be worn when not in the pool, and social distancing practiced.
- If a pool member tests positive for COVID 19 after having been at the pool, the pool will shut down for one day for a deep cleaning. All members and guards who were at the pool at the same time as the positive member will need to quarantine for two weeks. This could result in a staffing issue.
- The volleyball and gaga ball courts will be available, but you must bring your own ball.
- The playground and baby pool are open, but parents are asked to monitor their children to ensure they are properly social distancing.