We are looking forward to a fun and exciting Summer of 2020 at the Ulmstead Pool!
In order to maintain a safe environment at the Pool, we will need to implement the following guidelines this summer.
2020 Pool Guidelines
- No more than 150 members may be in the pool area at any given time. There is a maximum of 75 in the water.
- Members must sign in and sign out so that we ensure we have an accurate count at all times.
- No guests allowed. Only Ulmstead Pool members may use the pool.
- No furniture will be available for members… BYO everything.
- As per AAC COVID-19 guidelines, face masks should be worn when not in the pool, and social distancing practiced.
- If a pool member tests positive for COVID 19 after having been at the pool, the pool will shut down for one day for a deep cleaning. All members and guards who were at the pool at the same time as the positive member will need to quarantine for two weeks. This could result in a staffing issue.
- The volleyball and gaga ball courts will be available, but you must bring your own ball.
- The playground and baby pool are open, but parents are asked to monitor their children to ensure they are properly social distancing.